| ]


An overworked Kareena Kapoor collapsed at her home on Sunday night.

The actress had just attended an event at Parel when the stress took its toll on her. Kareena said, "I am in bad shape. I was so miserable that my mother had to call a doctor who administered me with an injection. I still have high fever and am also down with a throat infection."

Kareena said that she has been working non-stop for the past six months. "This is the result of all the overwork and exhaustion that I have been going through."

Kareena said that due to ill health she was compelled to cancel her forthcoming film KAMBAKKHT ISHQ’s shooting.

"It involved a few shots to be taken underwater. But looking at my condition I don’t think I will be able to do that now."

Not only this but she even had to skip the success party of GOLMAAL RETURNS of which she was a part.

"My mother fired the day lights out of my secretary Zayed and me, when she heard that I was going to shoot in this condition. She wants me to be completely fine until I resume shooting again," says Kareena.