| ]


Preity Zinta, who is accompanying the Bachchans for their Unforgettable tour, says she gets along with everyone in Bollywood’s first family, but shares a special bonding with Jaya Bachchan.

Although Jaya is not performing, she is accompanying the family on the tour.“I knew I’d be comfortable with Amitji, Ash and Abhishek. I’ve always gotten along with them. I did the film The Last Lear with Amitji. And we had a blast,” Preity said.

“But my favorite is Jaya aunty. We bonded earlier during Kal Ho Naa Ho. At that that we had gotten really close. Now it’s like old times again. Jaya Aunty is my favourite member of the Bachchan family. We get along so well,” she added.Apparently, the two ladies take off on long walks and shopping sprees at every venue.“Just the two of us. We love it!” said Preity.

Commenting upon her relationship with Aishwarya and Madhuri Dixit, she said: “Come on, it’s not hard to get along with Aishwarya and Madhuri, who joined us in the US. They’re two of the sweetest chicks I’ve worked with. And they’re as comfortable in their space as I am in mine. No rivalry, no looking anxiously over our shoulders.

“We’re all cool doing our own thing. And I’m sure I’d be the same when Shilpa Shetty joins us in London. I knew I’d be completely comfortable in present company. Otherwise, I’d never have agreed to come along.”

Her favourite act, Preity says generously, is Madhuri and Aishwarya’s Dola re song from Devdas.“They’re awesome, breathtaking together. Absolutely paisa vasool! We all are, actually, ha ha... Riteish Deshmukh, who I’ve never worked with, is such a revelation on stage. He dances so well. And he’s such a cool guy.

“And Vishal and Shekhar are rock stars. In fact, the whole experience so far has been just amazing. I can’t wait to get along with the rest of the show,” said the actress who was also part of Shah Rukh Khan’s world tour Temptations.