| ]


Child actress Hansika Motwani who made her adult debut in Aap Ka Suroor is making her presence felt in the industry.

Barely 17 year old, Hansika is acting with actors twice her age.”‘ I am not Hansika when I am playing a role. It is the character I am playing, so the age of my co-star does not matter to me at all,” Hansika said.

Hansika started her career as a child artiste in Bollywood and worked in films like Koi… Mil Gaya, Escape from Taliban, Jaago and Aabra Ka Daabra.

She debuted as a full-fledged actress at the age of 16 with an actor who was more than double her age, composer-turned-singer-turned-actor Himesh Reshammiya in Aap Kaa Surroor

At present, she is acting opposite 40-year-old Govinda in Money Hai to Honey Hai. Asked whether she had any inhibitions she said,” It was quite OK. In front of the camera, it’s not our age but the age of the character that matters. Moreover, I can play a 70-year-old with as much ease. An actor gets old only if the character demands. The best part of the film was that no one made me feel that I was just 17.”

She was also delighted to co star with Govinda. She says,” I consider myself very lucky to have worked with Govinda sir. I have learnt so much from him and it will definitely be useful to me in future. I think it is a big opportunity for any actor to work with him.”

Hansika is also making grown up sound bytes like declaring that she wouldn’t mind wearing a bikini if the role demanded it.

So Hansika is growing up fast in the Industry!