| ]


Though Katrina Kaif may be Salman Khan’s girl in real life, in reel life it’s the Khiladi Kumar, Akshay, who is her hero. Katrina and Akshay have given hits like Hum Ko Deewana Kar Gaye, Namastey London and Welcome together and make a great pair on screen. And of course, she has been linked to Akshay innumerable times.

“It’s ridiculous! I am tired of repeating the same thing again and again. Akshay and I are just co-stars and we are very good friends. Why is that we are being linked so often? It is nice to work with Akshay. He is a thorough professional. We are looking forward to Singh Is Kinng now. The songs we shot in Egypt have come out exceptionally well. It is going to be a real treat. It is a sleek, well-made film. A typical masala film, which is going to be enjoyed by the audience. I am also doing Blue with him and I have done a lot of underwater action in the film,” says Katrina.

She certainly seems to be all over the place, be it her IPL presence or being voted sexiest woman of the year. “I take success with a pinch of salt and it keeps me grounded. I am concentrating on my work now. I want to do more and more films. Luckily, the audience has accepted me and liked my films. That’s more important to me than anything else,” says Katrina, who is excited about working with Ranbir Kapoor and John Abraham soon.

“It’s going to be exciting to work with Ranbir in Raj Kumar Santoshi’s film because this is the first time I will be working with someone of my age. I am also looking forward to working with John and Neil Nitin Mukesh in Yash Raj Films soon,” says the actress, who’s working with all the hunks in Bollywood, be it Salman, John, Akshay or Ranbir.